Literary Consultation with Darien Gee (75 minutes) – BUNDLE
This is for four (4) literary consultations with Darien Gee via Zoom, complimentary recording optional. Each consultation is 75 minutes.
A literary consultation is an opportunity for you to discuss and receive guidance on your writing, your writing process, or your literary career.
Upon purchase, you will receive information on how to schedule your consults. All four consults must be used with 6 months of purchase.
Only need one session? Consider a single literary consult. Want more support? Consider a mentoring package.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of our special pre-launch pricing discount! For a limited time, get four sessions for the price of three. Terms and conditions subject to change.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
What’s a literary consult?
A literary consult is an opportunity for you to discuss and receive guidance on your writing, your writing process, or your literary career. You are also welcome to share your work via screen share during your session; please do not send any pages in advance. How you use this time is up to you, or let me guide the consult based on my sense of what would be most helpful to you.
What Do I Get if I Buy the Bundle?
The Literary Consult Bundle is a four (4) sessions of 75-minutes each at a discounted rate.
Why Work with Darien?
When I’m not writing, I help others get their words out into the world. I’ve been working with individuals and groups for over 25 years and I love it.
I can help you get your writing project off the ground, troubleshoot a troubled manuscript, or coach you through the equivalent of a writer’s midlife crisis. I’m a query queen, having waded through the slush pile and bounded past the gatekeepers for not one but three of the literary agents who currently represent me, and can advise you on putting a winning submission package together. I also work with people wanting to boost their creativity, identify personal priorities, or just need someone to cheer them on as they strive to meet their goals. I am masterful at unpacking almost any situation that seems stalled or hopeless, and finding an open door.
What Do We During a Literary Consult?
Here are a few things we can cover, but the time is yours to use in whatever way will be most helpful to you:
- Should I get a literary agent or self publish?
- What do I need to do to get a literary agent — what does the traditional publishing path look like?
- What do I need to know about self-publishing and how can I know if it’s a fit for me?
- My sales numbers have been dropping with each book and my agent isn’t sure she can sell any future titles. What options do I have?
- I’m unhappy with my agent/editor/publisher but scared to leave them/find someone new.
- I’m thinking of publishing in other genres but not sure if that will negatively impact my current readership.
- I’m thinking of publishing in different platforms or try hybrid or self publishing but not sure where to begin.
- I’m terrible at social media but everyone says I need a social media presence. What should I do?
- I’m terrible at marketing but everyone says I need to promote my book. What should I do?
- Can you help me come up with a strategy or game plan for my literary and creative life?
- I’m experience writer’s block and have hit a wall with my novel/poetry collection/nonfiction book. What’s the best way to get unstuck and move forward?
- How do I know if I need to hire an outside editor?
- What do I have to do to market and/or help promote my book?
- I’m feeling discouraged and not sure if the writer’s life is for me. I need a creative check-in and/or tune-up.
- I’m looking for ongoing mentoring support as a finish my book/navigate this creative life/look for new opportunities.
- I’m a published author stuck on the mid-list and my numbers are trending down. What should I do?
- I want to write in a different genre but my agent and publisher tell me not to. Advice?
- I’ve been thinking about pursuing an MFA but don’t know if it’s worth it. Can you help?
If you don’t know what you need, but know that you’re stuck, leave it to me.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.